Advance Computing was established in 1999 with a focus on customised software for the non-bank finance industry and IT management. Today we also provide a range of IT services, software development, consulting and sales/repairs to businesses and homes in country Victoria and beyond.
Our mission is to help our customers achieve their business goals by providing informed professional advice, high quality application software, products and support services, together with specialist training courses to ensure that our customers gain the highest degree of efficiency possible from their investment in information technology. We achieve this by:
- Listening to our customers’ needs and business requirements
- Offering only tried and tested solutions that has been developed and implemented by properly trained and highly motivated individuals
- Recommending products that have proven reliability and performance, and are backed by excellent after sales support,
- Providing on-going professional development for our employees
- Keeping abreast of the latest advances in information technology
- Selecting the right people for the jobs to ensure an enthusiastic, competent and hardworking team of professionals.
Advance Computing recognises that on-going improvements in the quality of our products and services will result from using a participative leadership style where staff leaders are actively involved in the work place, by a total team effort, by the regular review of our processes and by responding to customer feedback. Our aim will only be achieved by committed and motivated employees who are appropriately trained and appreciated and who are conscious of “doing it right the first time – every time”.
Advance Computing’s management team consist of Mark Schumann, John Martin and Chris Motton who between them have over 50 years combined experience in the IT industry.
Mark Schumann – Managing director
John Martin – Director of software development / Chairman
Chris Motton – Director of IT services